Pearl, Mississippi (August 23, 2021) – Whitetail deer thrive in such varied landscapes and terrains that no one treestand or hunting blind solution will work for every situation. Some hunters may have plenty of trees for climbers, hang-on, and ladder stands, while other hunting spots may require the use of ground blinds or tripod stands. New for 2021, the Millennium Q300 Universal Blind Platform is one of the most flexible solutions ever conceived for stand or blind placement in just about any terrain or habitat.
Most hunters have never seen anything quite like the Q300, which provides a large, stable six-foot tall (ten feet with optional 4-foot extension) powder-coated steel platform. Complete with an easy-to-climb ladder and two leveling legs, the Q300 Universal Blind Platform can give hunters that boost they need to see farther and raise their scent above the noses of their quarry.
The Q300 incorporates two of Millennium’s most impressive technologies: SteelTOUGH Construction and SilentHUNT Design; the former includes tough, strong welded steel construction, while the latter dampens or eliminates most metal-to-metal contact points to get rid of those annoying creaks, pops and groans when a hunter shifts his or her weight.
The angled ladder will feel more like a staircase, making it easy and comfortable to climb, while dual steel handles at the top give hunters something to steady themselves as they prepare to enter the blind. The ladder can be installed on any side of the platform
The Q300 will allow new ways to raise blinds above ground level, creating comfortable concealment on a sturdy, steady steel platform without having to spend a fortune to build a wooden shooting house.
Perhaps best of all, the Q300 Universal Blind Platform can be easily relocated as conditions or hunting opportunities change, as it only weighs 233.16 pounds. Hunters can rest assured knowing their Millennium product will provide good service for years, having been designed and built by the pioneers of the exceptional hunting experience.
Q300 UNIVERSAL BLIND PLATFORM FEATURES
- SteelTOUGH Construction of strong welded steel
- Durable powder-coated finish
- SilentHUNT Design dampens or eliminates most metal-to-metal contact
- Easy-to-climb steel ladder mounts on any side of the platform
- Grab handles at the top of ladder for safety & comfort
- Two leveling legs
- Steel X-bracing between all 4 legs
- Six-foot-square steel platform six feet above the ground
- Optional four-foot extension to make it ten feet tall
- New for 2021
- WARNING: Not for use with pop up ground Blinds
Q300 UNIVERSAL BLIND PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS
- Material: Powder-coated steel
- Capacity (shooting blind): 600 pounds
- Capacity (hunter & gear): 550 pounds
- Weight: 233.16 pounds
- Platform Size: 6 feet wide x 6 feet long
- Platform Height: 6 feet above the ground (optional 4-foot extension available)
- Leveling legs: 2
- Model: Q-300-00
- MSRP: $ 534.99