Lamar, MO – Redneck® Outdoors, the industry leader in hunting blinds and accessories, is pleased to introduce the NEW Redneck Mallard Duck Blind. An extremely spacious yet semi-portable solution for all your waterfowl concealment needs.
With an impressive 5’x9′ overall scale constructed of heavy-duty powder coated steel, this blind is big enough to accommodate four hunters and all their gear, ensuring plenty of room to hunt comfortably and safely in a variety of situations.
Every blind is complemented with a rugged 600-denier water-resistant cover that is great for containing heat on cold mornings with your fellow hunters. An integrated Heavy-Duty Buckle System has also been developed to eliminate the hassle of dealing with zippers while in the cold with heavy gloves. Each blind has four adjustable shooting windows that are easy to use and offer an oversized shooting port for every hunter in the blind.
Blending the blind into your surroundings is a breeze with its brush-in straps and pockets, which are incorporated into the blind’s outer cover. This allows for quick, easy and complete concealment using natural vegetation. The overall shape of the blind eliminates un-natural hard edges and shadows, common unwanted features of other waterfowl blinds.
Each Redneck Mallard Duck Blind includes four gun holders and has the option to add a sled and adjustable elevated stand. The sled and stand features create a semi-portable blind that can be raised to a desired height depending on the hunting location and setup. The blind is available in either Mossy Oak® Bottomland or Realtree® Max 5 camouflage. With all the great features this new waterfowl blind offers, you easily have the BEST waterfowl system on the market.
For more information about the full lineup of Redneck Blinds products visit www.redneckblinds.com, or contact Redneck Outdoor Products Inc. at 877-523-9986
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Extra Large, Heavy-duty Buckle System replaces old zipper system
- Heavy-duty, double stitched, 600-denier, Mossy Oak® Bottomland or RealtTree® Max 5 Cover
- Heavy-duty, black powder coated steel frame
- Convenient brush-in straps, bungie cords & pockets incorporated into the cover
- 4 Window View Ports
- Blind weight with cover is 170 lbs
- Door Size: 60″ Wide X 64″ High
- Interior Size: 104″ Wide X 58″ Deep X 64″ High
- Front Window View Port(s): 22″ Wide X 30″ High
- 40.5″ Height from ground to bottom of Front Windows (Blind Only)
AVAILABLE IN THESE CONFIGURATIONS:
- Mossy Oak® Bottomland Blind Only
- Mossy Oak® Bottomland with Sled
- Mossy Oak® Bottomland with Stand
- RealTree® Max 5 Blind Only
- RealTree® Max 5 with Sled
- RealTree® Max 5 with Stand
MALLARD DUCK BLIND ONSLED SPECS:
- Overall Weight is 420 lbs
- 60″ x 106″ OD Dimensions
- 49″ Height from ground to bottom of Front Windows
- 75.5″ Overall Height from ground to top of blind
MALLARD DUCK BLIND ON STAND SPECS:
- Overall Weight is 460 lbs
- 78″ x 124″ OD Dimensions
- 58.5″ to 64.5″ Height from ground to bottom of Front Windows
- 85″ to 91″ Overall Height from ground to top of blind
About Redneck Outdoor Products:
Redneck Blinds are engineered and manufactured in Lamar, Missouri, by the devoted staff of Redneck Outdoor Products Inc. Redneck’s entire team of professionals has one common goal in mind when building a hunting blind: Quality that leads to customer satisfaction. Redneck is an employee owned company dedicated to building the best products possible. If it has the Redneck Outdoor Products name on it, it will be the best. Redneck Blinds is a division of Redneck Outdoor Products Inc.